Auction Terms & Conditions 1. For buyers that reside in Idaho, a 6% sales tax will be applied to the purchase.
2. All purchases must be paid in full by the last designated pick up day in US DOLLARS ONLY. Auction sales are strictly for cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, or Debit. All sales are final at the close of the internet bidding. Payment is encouraged to be made online following bid closing. Payments or arrangements must be made by the last designated pick up day. If late payment is made a penalty of $25.00 (Twenty Five Dollars) or 5% (Five Percent) whatever amount is greater will be accessed. ANY ITEMS NOT PAID FOR BY THE LAST DESIGNATED PICK UP DAY WITHOUT PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED.
3. Items over $250 that are either being shipped out of state by the winning bidder or by ISA for the winning bidder require payment in full by wire transfer or bank check. Winning bidder should contact ISA to get the required transfer information.
4. Items purchased must be removed by the last pick up date following the sale, unless other arrangements have been made. ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY THE LAST DESIGNATED PICK UP DAY ARE SUBJECT TO A $10/DAY STORAGE FEE AND $25 REMOVAL AND LABOR FEE IF THE ITEMS ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE BEEN ABANDONED.
5. All items are offered for sale As-Is, Where-Is with no warranty expressed or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, NO exceptions! The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral or written statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Auctioneer and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder had any interest to determine the item/lot's nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item/lot will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
6. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by online auction only and there are no pre-sales. We only accept bidding online. ALL registered bidders must have approval from auctioneer to place a bid on an item that is greater than $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars). Bid approval notification will be sent automatically to auctioneer if a bid greater than $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars) is placed.
7. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
8. The highest bidder online will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse ANY bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgment as to the successful bidder WILL BE FINAL. No bidder shall retract a bid. You will be suspended or permanently banned from ALL Idaho Surplus Auctions if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from ALL auctions conducted by Idaho Surplus Auctions if you are the successful Bidder and you do not honor your auction bid.
9. Bidder agrees that when using the Maximum Bid feature during an online auction, you use it according to the specifications the Auctioneer has in place for that feature. You, as a Bidder, agree to only use this feature if you understand how the Maximum Bid feature works. Our auctions also use a "soft close" feature.
WHAT IS A "SOFT CLOSE"?
-As in a live auction, the bidding doesn't close until the bidders stop.
-Lots are scheduled to close in 10 (Ten) second intervals starting at 7:00pm MST. If you are outbid on a lot in the last two minutes of the auction, the bidding time will extend for an additional 2 minutes on that lot. This allows you time to place another bid if so desired.
-Other lots throughout the catalog will continue to end; even when time on one lot is extended.
10. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
11. Idaho Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out Idaho ST-101 form PRIOR to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
12. CONSIGNORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID ON THEIR OWN MERCHANDISE OR HAVE ANY AGENT BID ON THEIR BEHALF. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
13. If for any reason, the auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the auctioneer's sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
14. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER IDAHO STATE LAW.
15. Idaho Surplus Auctions does not offer User access to any User-provided information considered by us as being confidential user information. This information includes: telephone numbers, credit card or bank account data and any other user-provided information we may include at our sole discretion. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owner/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions. Auctioneer does not sell or rent this information.
16. When on ISA property, masks and social distancing is required.
You will not be allowed on the property if you do not comply with COVID-19 restrictions.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms